Robert Baraban Negative Rep Handle Attachment Fits Most Hand Grippers NEW
The Robert Baraban Extended Handle Attachment fits most standard grippers. Now you can train using negative repetitions (close the gripper using two hands, resist the opening gripper with one hand)
Made with heavy wall tubing welded to a solid steel handle that has finger notches.
The finger notches along with a solid steel bolt keep the handle in place when really bearing down trying to close a heavy gripper.
- FITS most standard grippers with a normal 3/4" diameter handle
- Will NOT fit grippers with custom fat handles
- Will NOT fit the Robert Baraban Deluxe Steel Adjustable Hand Gripper 50/500lbs with Negative Rep Handle
- Powder coated Handle measures about 7.75" long. Powder coated iron may have nicks and small imperfections.
- Hollow Tube is 4" deep
- Designed to clamp onto your gripper above the handle knurling (on a adjustable gripper)
- Will leave a clamp mark on a standard gripper but the clamp mark will be high up on the handle. Tighten the bolt with the head facing you
- Close that gripper thats been giving you problems.
LISTING IS FOR ONE EXTENDED HANDLE ONLY - NO GRIPPER IS INCLUDED
We Also Recommend
Spud, Inc. The Safety Squat Bar Strap Attaches to Any Straight Bar for Powerlifting Weight Lifting Bodybuilding
Schiek Nylon Ab Strap Model 1400 Cable Crunches Pull Down ATG Reverse Squats
Champion Sunglasses Tri-Flex CUTR2020CA Polarized Men's Adjustable Temple